WELCOME AND ABOUT RICHARD CHAPMAN

Hello and welcome to my blog. My name is Richard Chapman and I'm a photographer based in Surrey and Nottingham, England.

This blog combines my photographic work with my photographic play. It follows the recent personal and photography events in my life. From shooting Events and Portraits for clients, to my Landscapes and Travel shots. Blogging is a great way for you to see what I have been up to recently and to learn all about me and my passion for photography.

Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to look around. If have any queries or questions please do contact me! rncchapman@gmail.com, .

Thursday 15 April 2010

Howard

I have known Howard for more than 10+ years now. Weird to think about it like that...! We had a laugh taking a few portraits in the Surrey Hills. He has just purchased his first SLR so I was teaching him a thing or two, thankfully Howard was a good listener and photogenic too ;) .The light was a little harsh when I took this candid, black and white rescued it well.
Thankfully later on the evening light in this forest was quite something.

I have added a few of these photos to my portfolio : http://www.pbase.com/richardchapman/portraiture

No comments: