WELCOME AND ABOUT RICHARD CHAPMAN

Hello and welcome to my blog. My name is Richard Chapman and I'm a photographer based in Surrey and Nottingham, England.

This blog combines my photographic work with my photographic play. It follows the recent personal and photography events in my life. From shooting Events and Portraits for clients, to my Landscapes and Travel shots. Blogging is a great way for you to see what I have been up to recently and to learn all about me and my passion for photography.

Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to look around. If have any queries or questions please do contact me! rncchapman@gmail.com, .

Monday 5 July 2010

Prince Charming - Boileroom gig

Wow, so I haven't blogged in the longest time ever....
Apologies to all.

So anyhow I photographed Prince Charming at the Boileroom in Guildford last night. Such a blast, great music and (hopefully) great photos.






If you are in a band or need photos done, feel free to message me to arrange a shoot! rncchapman@gmail.com

No comments: